CakePHP 3.9.7 Released
The CakePHP core team is happy to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP
3.9.7. This is a maintenance release for the 3.9 branch that fixes several
community reported issues.
You can expect the following changes in 3.9.7. See the changelog for every commit.
- bin/cake routes check no longer fails when redirect routes are used.
- Improved API documentation and method annotations.
- The variable replacement behavior was aligned between the sprintf and
icu message formatters. This change was a backport from 4.x.
- Aligned Entity::isEmpty() and Entity::hasValue() to treat ‘0’ as
a non-empty value. This aligns the behavior with documentation and original
- Fixed path handling in FileCache to prevent deleting an empty paths.
TableLocator::get() now raises an error when a table’s initialize()
method would create an infinite loop.
- Email::setReplyTo() now takes multiple addresses.
Contributors to 3.9.7
Thank you to all the contributors that helped make this release happen:
- Corey Taylor
- Marc Würth
- Mark Story
- Waldemar Bartikowski
As always, we would like to thank all the contributors that opened issues,
created pull requests or updated the documentation.
Download a packaged release on github.