CakePHP 4.2.6 Released
The CakePHP core team is happy to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP
4.2.6. This is a maintenance release for the 4.2 branch that fixes several
community reported issues.
You can expect the following changes in 4.2.6. See the changelog for every commit.
- Updated API documentation for FrozenDate.
- Improved Security.salt warning message.
- Improved exception message in Collection::groupBy() when no key is used.
- cake plugin assets can now handle symlinks on windows.
- Fixed variadic string argument resolution in ControllerFactory.
- Fixed ‘text file busy’ errors that can occur when deleting files on virtual machines.
- Fixed assertMailSentToAt(0) not working correctly.
Contributors to 4.2.6
Thank you to all the contributors that helped make this release happen:
- Corey Taylor
- Karma Dice
- Mark Scherer
- Mark Story
As always, we would like to thank all the contributors that opened issues,
created pull requests or updated the documentation.
Download a packaged release on github.